Here is an expansive expression by Mary-Jane Liddicoat she has a email series I subscribe to The Daily Q – keeping you awake at the wheel of life – simple questions to help you create the life you’d really like
For more on this article click The Daily Q to expand out to greater possibilities
“What question?” you ask? Great question! Here are a few of my favourite, most basic, simple, and highly effective questions. Definitely don’t play with these if you want more ease and fun in your life.
- How does it get any better than this? – The first place to start is to ask for a greater outcome than you could possibly imagine. Things are bad? They can get better. Things are good? They can get better.
- What’s right about this that I’m not getting? – What if there was nothing wrong about anything? What if there was only another different possibility? Would your life be easier and more fun? What’s the value of looking for the wrongness in things anyway?
- What else is possible? – When everything seems to be a ‘no’ or ‘you can’t do that’ say “OK, got it. What else is possible?” It’s amazing what people will reply when you ask.
- What’s right about ME that I’m not getting? – Just because people don’t get you, doesn’t make you wrong. What if there was nothing wrong with you? What if you were just different?
- What’s possible? Can I change this? – Sometimes things won’t change no matter what you do. This question helps you see you can walk around, walk away, dig under or fly over the brick wall, rather than keep banging your head against it.
- What question could I be asking here? – For when your brain freezes and you can’t think of a question.
- How did I get so lucky? – When the good stuff shows up in your life, this is a great way to say your thankful and to invite more of it your way.
You can use questions to change more than just stuff that’s not working in your life. Use them to make what IS working even greater. Even greater? Sure. Just because something is awesome now, doesn’t mean it can’t be even MORE awesome.
If what shows up is not exactly what you were looking for, then just ask another question. Choice and question create awareness and possibility.
What will show up for you? I don’t know. Play and see. After all, one of the truths of the universe is ‘ask and you will receive’. How does it get any better than that?
For more questions visit www.thequestionshop.net.
Appreciate all you Be